My go to bike ride is about 20 minutes from my home.
It starts in Island Lake State Park, which offers free access with the Michigan Passport.
Here are some quick stats:
- Enter the park off Kensington Road and park at the Island Lake Picnic Grounds. (option to add a couple miles by parking at Trail Head)
- Ride your bike north, under I-96 and enter Kensington Metro Park
- Turn left when you come up out of the tunnel to ride down the biggest hill or just stay right to ride around and up the biggest hill. We go right first, then left on second time around.
- The trip from parking, around Kent Lake and back is 10.8 miles according to Strava app on my phone.
- Bathrooms are available a few times along the ride, very clean.
Enjoy to ride!
Wait! Did you see our jersey!
We are ordering dye sublimation jerseys in Rangers colors with EHL sponsors logos. They will be customized with your name and number in print or with Twill patches.